Who am I and what will this blog be about?
Welcome to my blog! My name is Adrianna Benavides. I am an aspiring author who is hoping to make it in the New Adult genre. I mostly write fantasy and cannot wait to share my work with the world!
This blog is something I have thought about doing for a very long time. I want to share my experiences both good and bad from beginning to end. I am excited to share it with everyone. However, I am new to this so please hang in there with me it might take a few posts to get on my feet.
Why Do a Blog Like This?
- To interact with other writers
- To share my work in an environment that I can control
- To grow an audience for my works
- To share my experience as I venture into the unknown of life as an aspiring author
Some Things About Me
- I am a Wisconsin native
- I am currently a student working towards my BA in English Lit with a base in Creative Writing-Fiction
- I have been nervous about starting this blog and sharing my work, but I am finally ready to do so.
Hopes, Dreams, Goals, Successes, and Failures
I hope this blog will help me grow as a writer, and I hope it will help me move forward with my dreams.
My dreams are to share my stories with the world. If they reach even one person I would be extremely happy.
My goal is to share one short story a week minimum, as well as a personal update about my struggles, goals, accomplishments, and dreams. I would like to share my failures. I want to share any tips I can for other writers to help them like others have helped me.
You can find me on Instagram as abenavides_writing